"The Ruby Way" are scripts downloadable ?

Yvon Thoraval

Hey all !

I've received yesterday "The Ruby Way" and i wonder if their is some way
to download some of the scripts because i'm a lazy guy °;)

thanks in advance !

Hal Fulton

Yvon said:
Hey all !

I've received yesterday "The Ruby Way" and i wonder if their is some way
to download some of the scripts because i'm a lazy guy °;)

Laziness is a virtue in computer science... :)

There is a .tar.gz (and a .zip) on rubyhacker.com -- also an errata list.
Even the errata list is getting out of date, though.

Hal

Yvon Thoraval

Hal Fulton said:
Laziness is a virtue in computer science... :)

I do appreciate very much your remark °;)
There is a .tar.gz (and a .zip) on rubyhacker.com -- also an errata list.
Even the errata list is getting out of date, though.

OK, thanks, i've found it. May be i've found a new errata (???) not
listed (???) on pages 314-315

i had to change all the "top.pack framePack" to "top.pack $framePack"

for the so called telnet script to work...