The thread {----} has exited with code 0 (0x0).

chuayongquan

i am doing a dll debugging and kept getting this error: The thread
0x880 has exited with code 0 (0x0). then vs c++ gave me memory leak
detected and start to memory dump. but i am getting another error: The
thread 0x880 has exited with code -XXXXXXXXX (0x0). so i want to ask
which of the error is giving me problem??? thx..

velthuijsen

i am doing a dll debugging and kept getting this error: The thread
0x880 has exited with code 0 (0x0). then vs c++ gave me memory leak
detected and start to memory dump. but i am getting another error: The
thread 0x880 has exited with code -XXXXXXXXX (0x0). so i want to ask
which of the error is giving me problem??? thx..

1) Wrong newsgroup for this question. Try
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
or any of the other groups under ms-windows.
1) Need more information to help, all I can say is that the memory leak
is the problem not the threads (seeing that the default exit code for
success is 0).
3) Memory problems are generally forgetting to clean up pointers
correctly you might want to track the use of pointers in the thread
that cause the dump.