Three C questions

Randy Howard

I have thought about that, but there is no ftp, no telnet,
no services, no users (besides root) and no remote access
allowed for anyone but root. It has a firewall, and the
exposed surface is minimal really.

I didn't write that.

Randy Howard

jacob navia wrote, On 21/01/08 14:00:

I wrote the following, not Randy. Randy did not write any of what you
quoted. Please don't strip attributions for people you are responding to
and be especially careful when you are responding to one persons
comments quoted by another.

That is no excuse. In fact, it shows you know too little about security
to be running such a machine.

Who appointed you network security polite chief? Seriously, get a
grip. Not using Windows is better than the bulk of the planets
machines, so get off your high horse.

Guest

Ioannis said:
If I recall correctly, VGA had 256 colours.
The only native 256 color mode of standard vga was 320x200. Hires Vga
used 16 colors. Everything else were Vesa-extensions.