Timeout expired

@

@bid

Dear All

I am using Service Component in my ASP.NET Application, Web Services is
talking to Component and Presenatation is talking to Web Services.
I am using Enterprise Service to handle transaction and AutoComplete at
Component and TransactionOption at Web Services.
The whole is working fine but some of my methods fails at asp.net pages
and generationg following error "Server was unable to process request. -->
Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the
operation or the server is not responding" Even small Update function are
throwing this error.

I have taken follwoing measures.

* I am Closing connection at all end points

* I tried connection timeout both at transactionoption and at component
manager.

* I tried Server.ScriptTimeOut

* I delete my component from Component Manager and ReRegister It.

* I Create new class for that methods.

Note : These Methods are working fine from Web Services and from Strored
Procedures but from Asp.net pages it throwing TimeOut Expired.
and if i refresh asp.net page it start work.

Regards

Abid Ali