To create dynamic dropdownlist box

How To create dynamic dropdownlist box

Hi all,
I am trying to create dynamic dropdownlistbox and attach it to a table row
which is been created dynamically. I get an issue when i create the
dropdownlist dynamically and try to call the selectedindexchanged event.

Can any one help me in this regard

Thanks

Robert Koritnik

When would you like to dynamicly create your DDL? I mean which event should
create it?

--
RobertK
{ Clever? No just smart. }

"How To create dynamic dropdownlist box" <How To create dynamic dropdownlist
news:[email protected]...

Guest

add an event handler to the DDL ..like
AddHandler ddltest.SelectedIndexChanged, AddressOf ddltest_SelectedIndexChanged

Hi all,
I am trying to create dynamic dropdownlistbox and attach it to a table row
which is been created dynamically. I get an issue when i create the
dropdownlist dynamically and try to call the selectedindexchanged event.

Can any one help me in this regard

Thanks
bb

User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)