Spacing problems

Joined
May 26, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey! My name is L and I am very new to HTML and CSS (about 3 months), and I'm making a website for my school's STEM club. I've been following a tutorial on how to make a footer and all seems well. But there is an odd gap on the left side that's putting the footer a little bit to the right. Can anyone help me out
hlp.PNG
hltml.PNG
hlcss.PNG

Ad

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
82
Reaction score
8
Bootstrap has it's issues. What about your body and html styles?
Your footer css actually looks good so far. I don't know why you need a right padding of 15%.

Show us the part that begins with body{ and html{ and, if available body,html{

Ad

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
141
Reaction score
23
Please, for heaven's sake use the </> icon at the top of the box and paste PASTE your code so I don't have to copy it. Can't see the col-3 cause you set the footer color to efefef, almost white Plus
.col-2{flex-grow:2;}
Kicks it out of the page.

You have more code affecting this. Please just post the entire code here or link us to a site.