Spacing problems

Joined
May 26, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey! My name is L and I am very new to HTML and CSS (about 3 months), and I'm making a website for my school's STEM club. I've been following a tutorial on how to make a footer and all seems well. But there is an odd gap on the left side that's putting the footer a little bit to the right. Can anyone help me out
hlp.PNG
hltml.PNG
hlcss.PNG

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
Bootstrap has it's issues. What about your body and html styles?
Your footer css actually looks good so far. I don't know why you need a right padding of 15%.

Show us the part that begins with body{ and html{ and, if available body,html{

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
Please, for heaven's sake use the </> icon at the top of the box and paste PASTE your code so I don't have to copy it. Can't see the col-3 cause you set the footer color to efefef, almost white Plus
.col-2{flex-grow:2;}
Kicks it out of the page.

You have more code affecting this. Please just post the entire code here or link us to a site.