To Iso

picayunish

Good day Iso,

I got an error message when visiting http://html-faq.com/all/

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server
through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
in /home/html-faq.com/data/mysql.php on line 3
Could not connect
--
Edwin van der Vaart (Geen familie van....)
http://www.semi-conductors.nl/ Links to Semiconductors sites

brucie

I got an error message when visiting http://html-faq.com/all/

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server
through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
in /home/html-faq.com/data/mysql.php on line 3
Could not connect

BAWHAHAHAHA my evil plan to rule the world (version 2.4) is coming to
fruition!

spaghetti

brucie said:
BAWHAHAHAHA my evil plan to rule the world (version 2.4) is coming to
fruition!

You want to rule the world? I thought your ambition in life was to always be
remembered by your favorite quote...

How am I supposed to post my replies in a newsgroup?:
http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post

I had imagined seeing that on your gravestone, with a tear in my eye,
thinking "this is how he would have wanted it."

:D

Isofarro

picayunish said:
Good day Iso,
I got an error message when visiting http://html-faq.com/all/

Yeah, the box I'm on is having a few problems again :-( . I'm moving the FAQ
across to a different server this weekend, so hopefully that should sort it
out.

Sorry it wasn't available when you needed it.