    </everybody>

    (52 in case your wondering, and yes this is off topic, but I don't
    care, it's my birthday)

    Travis Newbury, Apr 25, 2009

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Travis Newbury
    Happy Birthday - I'm 52, too! Have a great day, you deserve it.

    Adrienne Boswell, Apr 25, 2009

  3. Travis Newbury

    dorayme Guest

    I *was* just wondering that! Worried that I might miss it and never be
    forgiven for it. Happy Birthday!

    dorayme, Apr 25, 2009
  4. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme
    Did you put this information into your calendar? I did. Don't want to
    miss it in the future.

    Adrienne Boswell, Apr 25, 2009
  5. Travis Newbury

    dorayme Guest

    You know, I don't have a calendar or diary. I prefer these days to feel
    simply mortified if I miss a birthday. I sort of kind of like the
    feeling and that is when I began my journey into the long
    diary/calendarless part of my life on earth.

    I used to keep a diary and had stuff like "Went to the pictures with
    Anna...", "In bed with mumps", "Had a secret swig of the wine in
    grandpa's locked (ha ha ha) drawer"

    <g>

    dorayme, Apr 26, 2009
  6. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme
    I use Lotus Organizer, just love it, IMHO, the best you can get.

    Adrienne Boswell, Apr 26, 2009
  7. While the city slept, Travis Newbury feverishly typed:
    Happy birthday fella! Hope you had a good day :)

    Cheers,
    Nige

    nice.guy.nige, Apr 26, 2009