Today is my birthday

Travis Newbury

<everybody style="cool">
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday great and wonderful, smart, brave,creative, fun, good
looking, and sexy Travis...

Happy BIRTHDAY T O YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....
</everybody>

(52 in case your wondering, and yes this is off topic, but I don't
care, it's my birthday)

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Travis Newbury
<everybody style="cool">
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday great and wonderful, smart, brave,creative, fun, good
looking, and sexy Travis...

Happy BIRTHDAY T O YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....
</everybody>

(52 in case your wondering, and yes this is off topic, but I don't
care, it's my birthday)

Happy Birthday - I'm 52, too! Have a great day, you deserve it.

dorayme

Travis Newbury said:
(52 in case your wondering, ...it's my birthday)

I *was* just wondering that! Worried that I might miss it and never be
forgiven for it. Happy Birthday!

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme
I *was* just wondering that! Worried that I might miss it and never be
forgiven for it. Happy Birthday!

Did you put this information into your calendar? I did. Don't want to
miss it in the future.

dorayme

Adrienne Boswell said:
Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme

Did you put this information into your calendar? I did. Don't want to
miss it in the future.

You know, I don't have a calendar or diary. I prefer these days to feel
simply mortified if I miss a birthday. I sort of kind of like the
feeling and that is when I began my journey into the long
diary/calendarless part of my life on earth.

I used to keep a diary and had stuff like "Went to the pictures with
Anna...", "In bed with mumps", "Had a secret swig of the wine in
grandpa's locked (ha ha ha) drawer"

<g>

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme
You know, I don't have a calendar or diary.

I use Lotus Organizer, just love it, IMHO, the best you can get.

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, Travis Newbury feverishly typed:
(52 in case your wondering, and yes this is off topic, but I don't
care, it's my birthday)

Happy birthday fella! Hope you had a good day :)

Cheers,
Nige