Tomcat 5.5 examples problem

Josep

Hi,

I have download the last version of tomcat 5.5 avaiable on the web.
I have installed it on windows and works ok, but the examples that come
in with the package doesnt work.

Somebody knows something about it?

The sample aplication doesnt work too.

the error message is :

type Informe de estado

mensaje /sample

descripción El recurso requerido (/sample) no está disponible.

The resource is not avaiable,

BUT The server is running and shows the welcom page!!

thanks.

Josep Escofet

cat_dog_ass

Exactly! I've faced the same problem. I reverted to Tomcat 5.0 & it's
working fine.