tomcat and multiple users with windows 2000

Generale Cluster

Hello,
I'm trying to setup a server with windows 2000 and tomcat installed.
I need to provide tomcat to multiple users, each one having access to his
own webapps.
Is it possible to configure tomcat so that each user can manage his own apps
without affecting other users' applications?
I've read about running multiple instances under linux with -Dcatalina_home
parameter, but how can I manage it in win2k?
Moreover, is it possible to share a single instance of tomcat among
muiltiple users?
Are there security issues related to this?

Thank you
Alex.