Tomcat/Apache weirdness

Lawrence Tierney

Hello,

I've setup Tomcat, Apache 2 on my Redhat 9 box. Tomcat and Apache talk
to each other using Ajp13Connector (mod_jk). All works well, I can
view jsp's and serve servlets.

BUT after I have hit Tomcat as many times are there are default httpd
(apache) processes i.e. 8 times then it appears to hang and I can no
longer see the jsps or servlets!

If I restart Apache then I can hit Tomcat another 8 times and then it
hangs again. Starting Apache with 15 processes allows me to hit Tomcat
15 times etc etc

Any ideas

Lawrence