Tomcat: deployment of web service and its client

Alessandro

Hello,

I need to deploy a web service of a small application and also its
client using Tomcat.
The issue is simple: the client deployment works only if first the
called web service is deployed.

To improve the deployment, some ideas come into my mind, I'd ask you
to shed some light on that:

1) define dependences among web applications in Tomcat
2) on Tomcat startup making only the web service client be deployed
and not also web service. In this case, it's supposed that web service
application somehow is kept inside a cache of Tomcat, keeping alredy
deployed (don't know if possible)
3) other ...

Thanks in advance to all suggestions and best regards,
Alessandro

Grazie,
Alessandro