ToolbarCheckButton - no onclick property?

Guest

I wish to call a js function from a ToolbarCheckButton web control:

<mytb:toolbar>
<mytb:ToolbarCheckButton onclick="fn();" Text="tbText" ID="tbID" AutoPostBack="false"></mytb:ToolbarCheckButton>
</mytb:toolbar>

However, I get the following parser error on page load:

Type 'Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.ToolbarCheckButton' does not have a property named 'onclick'

Since this type of behaviour is recommended..

...is it possible to call a client-side script with a toolbar webControl property?

Thanks.

Alvin Bruney [MVP - ASP.NET]

javascript is case sensitive

--