Print Preview PROBLEM for TabStrip and MultiPage controls.

Guest

This is in reference to Internet Explorer WebControls that can be located at
the following link:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/webcontrols/overview/overview.asp

On the above link, I click on the "Tour of the WebControls". I would scroll
down to the section: TabStrip and MultiPage

Then I would click on the "Show Me" button for the demo. When I click on
different tabs and do "Print Preview" or even "Print", It always previews the
first tab or print the first tab respectively.

Is there any way to be able to print or print preview each tab?

Please help and TIA..

John