Tooltip on Dropdown (Combo Box)

M P

Hi!

I have posted this since last week but receive no response. I really need
this to run on my system. I use ASP (not .NET) for my web applications. I
use IE6 SP1 for all my clients. Since title attribute doesn't work on
IE6SP1, I cant get the tool tip running. I use tooltip to lessen the
dropdown width. Hope you could help me solve my problem.

regards,

M P

Mike Brind

M said:
Hi!

I have posted this since last week but receive no response. I really need
this to run on my system. I use ASP (not .NET) for my web applications. I
use IE6 SP1 for all my clients. Since title attribute doesn't work on
IE6SP1, I cant get the tool tip running. I use tooltip to lessen the
dropdown width. Hope you could help me solve my problem.

regards,

M P

Yes, you got two responses. The most important of which is that you
cannot do what you want. Tool tips do not work in IE6. The other
reply pointed out to you that this is not an ASP question. It's an html
question. You are in the wrong group. In future, please make sure you
post to the correct group, and have the courtesy to check your post for