TOPMARGIN + HEIGHT=100% --> layout problem

Yaron C.

Hi,

I would like to ask for your help.

I have the following page:

<TABLE WIDTH=600 BORDER=1 HEIGHT=100%>
<TD HEIGHT=100%>
Some Text here

<INPUT type="button" name="xxxx" value="This is a button">

The problem occurs when resizing the page (using IE 5.5) in a way that
both the horizontal and vertical scroll bars appears.

In the moment when both scrolls bar appears the button ("this is a
button") is not fully displayed and you need to scroll the vertical
bar to see all of it.

When I remove the "TOPMARGIN" from the <body> tag the problem is
solved.

Any ideas how to solve it?
Any JS tricks ?

Thanks,