Total GridView at Client

DavidC

I have a GridView that is populated from a DataTable in code. The GridView
has a column control named "Week1Units" that I want to re-calc a total in the
FooterTemplate TextBox control as amounts are entered or changed in the
GridView. The GridView generates a table with the id=
ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_gvTimesheetEntry. The rows contain controls with
the table id and extension such as _ctl02_txtWeek1Units that I want to
compute the footer total. All controls will contain txtWeekly1Units in their
id. Can anyone help on how I can do this with client code (javascript)? The
footer control has txtUnits1Total as part of the id. Thanks.