Trace Problem in ASP.NET 2.0

Fabian

Hi,

my Web-App works with MasterPages.
When I add the "Trace=true" property in the aspx-Page I get an "Object
reference not set to an instance of an object." Error. On a single aspx-page
the tracing works fine.
What I must do, that the tracing works with MasterPages too?

Thanks for help
Fabian

Guest

Where are you setting this, in the master page header or the page header?

I would then try the opposite.

NOTE: In 2.0, you have more control over instrumentation -- for example,
tracing -- than you did in 1.x. What you might have only solve with a trace
in the page in 1.x, you can often solve by taking more control in 2.0.

---

Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!