TreeView control for web form in .NET1.1?

Guest

I do not know if there is a treeView control for web form in .NET 1.1.
I know there is IE Webcontrol package which has the treeview control for
..net 1.0. I have tested it in .net 1.1 before. It did not work. About the
status of it now? Is there any alternative for TreeView control for web form
in .net 1.1 and Visual Studio 2003? How about .net 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005?

Thank tou

David

Guest

Thank you very much.

David

Teemu Keiski said:
Hi,

ASP.NET 2.0 has a built-in, fully-supported, cross-browser compatible
TreeView control, but ASP.NET 1.1 doesn't, so with ASP.NET 1.1/VS2003 you'd
need to use 3rd party controls etc.

More about ASP.NET 2.0:s TreeView:

TreeView QuickStarts
http://www.asp.net/QuickStart/aspnet/doc/ctrlref/navigation/treeview.aspx

Display Hierarchical Data with TreeView in ASP.NET 2.0
http://aspalliance.com/732

--
Teemu Keiski
ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi All
I have read an article about how to use ajax on treeview in asp.net 1.1. I tried to implement it accordingly it is working in internet explorer But when I open my page in firefox it is NOT working. Can anyone help me why is it so? I am writing the url of the site where I found that article.
http://www.cool-tips.net/tree1.aspx
I have searched the reason but no success. Plz help
Thanks in advance.