turn off log4j printing

gk

i am using log4j for keeping log in a file. i want to turn off log4j
printing on the console ? how do i turn off that ?

HalcyonWild

gk said:
i am using log4j for keeping log in a file. i want to turn off log4j
printing on the console ? how do i turn off that ?

Hi, you will find a file called log4j.properties. In that file, the
logging level for each package is specified. You can remove logging /
raise log level for individual classes/packages.

Honestly, I dont know much about it, and I just add or remove entries
from the file, to avoid wasting much time. I know about it, but I have
not yet tried changing log levels.