[twisted] PyOpenSSL and PyCrypto are outdated!

Mike Meng

Hi all,
I'm learning Twisted and downloaded pyOpenSSL and pycrypto win32
installer on http://twisted.sourceforge.net/contrib/ . But I find the
lastest version are for Python 2.3. I try to rebuild pyOpenSSL from
source, but get lots of compile errors. Are these two packages
obsolated? Where can I find updated version?

Thank you in advance.

Terry Reedy

I'm learning Twisted and downloaded pyOpenSSL and pycrypto win32
installer on http://twisted.sourceforge.net/contrib/ . But I find the
lastest version are for Python 2.3. I try to rebuild pyOpenSSL from
source, but get lots of compile errors. Are these two packages
obsolated? Where can I find updated version?

Did you try Google? This question has been asked before.

Mike Meng

Thank you Terry.

I searched but didn't get useful information. In fact, I've built
pycrypto 2.0.1 successfully. However, the source of pyOpenSSL seemed to
be incompatible with lastest OpenSSL 0.98b. I tried to build it and got
dozens of compile errors which complain about syntax error in x509v3.h.
My C++ compiler is Visual C++ 7.1. Should I use older OpenSSL release?

Terry Reedy 写é“: