<xs:choice>
<xs:element ref="k-z"></xs:element>
<xs:element ref="k-z2"></xs:element>
</xs:choice>
</xs:group>

<xs:group name="SS">
<xs:choice>
<xs:element ref="sphere"></xs:element>
<xs:element ref="moore-space" ></xs:element>
<xs:element ref="sphere-wedge"></xs:element>
<xs:element ref="delta"></xs:element>
<xs:element ref="proj-space"></xs:element>
<xs:element ref="crts-prdc"></xs:element>
<xs:element ref="suspension"></xs:element>
</xs:choice>
</xs:group>

I want include the element classifying-space in the group SS if the choice in the element classifying space is SG, or include in the group ASG if the choice is ASG.
is it possible?
Thanks