UI autohrization

ongaro.michele

Hi guys

I'm starting to develop a new administrative interface for a site.
This area requests authorization ( eg: god, admin, poweruser, loo-
ser).
The js files are served by the controller (mvc) via previous server-
side authorization.

My doubt is about user interface:
I thought about a plugin-style application in which I load godPlugin
extending adminPlugin extending powerUser and so on till basePlugin.
The plugins ( the classes ) are loaded, as I told before, via server
authorization.

Is this, in your opinion, a good way to implement it or would you
choose another way?

thanks in advance

Michele