<ul> <li> links and spacing

Larz

Using a navigation bar styled with <ul><li> type links at the top. The
problem is I want to place a link or two to the far right such as a
logout link and an account link, the other links would be more to the
left. How can I style an individual <li> tag to push to the far right,
or what is the best easiest approach for that ?

Using a template something like this:

http://www.freelayouts.com/templates/hotel?preview=true

C A Upsdell

Larz said:
Using a navigation bar styled with <ul><li> type links at the top. The
problem is I want to place a link or two to the far right such as a
logout link and an account link, the other links would be more to the
left. How can I style an individual <li> tag to push to the far right,
or what is the best easiest approach for that ?

float:right;

dorayme

Larz said:
Using a navigation bar styled with <ul><li> type links at the top. The
problem is I want to place a link or two to the far right such as a
logout link and an account link, the other links would be more to the
left. How can I style an individual <li> tag to push to the far right,
or what is the best easiest approach for that ?

Using a template something like this:

http://www.freelayouts.com/templates/hotel?preview=true

In that particular URL, you could, for example, move one of the links to
the far right by adding to the CSS after:

div.nav ul li {
float:left;
}

this:

div.nav ul li#contact {float:right;}

(I'd be careful of this 'template'... but that is another matter)

dorayme

dorayme said:
div.nav ul li#contact {float:right;}

and, of course, you will need to add to your HTML

<li id="contact">

You can also use class:

div.nav ul li.contact {float:right;}

with