    or what is the best easiest approach for that ?

    Using a template something like this:

    http://www.freelayouts.com/templates/hotel?preview=true

    Larz, May 27, 2009

  2. Larz

    C A Upsdell Guest

    float:right;

    C A Upsdell, May 27, 2009

  3. Larz

    dorayme Guest

    In that particular URL, you could, for example, move one of the links to
    the far right by adding to the CSS after:

    div.nav ul li {
    float:left;
    }

    this:

    div.nav ul li#contact {float:right;}

    (I'd be careful of this 'template'... but that is another matter)

    dorayme, May 27, 2009
  4. Larz

    dorayme Guest

    and, of course, you will need to add to your HTML

    <li id="contact">

    You can also use class:

    div.nav ul li.contact {float:right;}

    with