    on sending debug HTTP request"

    Thank's for advices
    Regards

    FOX User Group, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Cause 1: Your web application doesn't have an Application name. Please
    check the properties of the web project using the IIS MMC to ensure that
    your web project has an application name

    Cause 2: If you are using the NTFS file format, please make sure that
    "aspnet" has proper privilege on "wwwroot" or your folder for virtual
    directory to access and write on the folders.

    Andy Mortimer [MS]
    Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
    newsgroup purposes only

    OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of
    included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
    http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm"

    Andy Mortimer [MS], Apr 21, 2004