Unittest Automation

Calvin Spealman

I'm trying to find a better way, a shell one-liner, that I can use to
recurse through my project, find all my test_ modules, aggregate the
TestCase classes into a suite, and run all my tests. Basically, what
py.test does out of the box. Why am I having such trouble doing it?

bourbaki

I'm trying to find a better way, a shell one-liner, that I can use to
recurse through my project, find all my test_ modules, aggregate the
TestCase classes into a suite, and run all my tests. Basically, what
py.test does out of the box. Why am I having such trouble doing it?

See Nose

nose provides an alternate test discovery and running process for
unittest, one that is intended to mimic the behavior of py.test as
much as is reasonably possible without resorting to too much magic.

http://somethingaboutorange.com/mrl/projects/nose/

Cheers,
--Norm