Unusual Error with Smart Navigation

thomson

Hi all,
i have enabled Smart Navigation in the Page attribute, My
Webform has several Webform controls, all applied with style sheets
from an external file.

Problem
---------
When a postback event is occured due to a dropdownlist[for all
controls that is giving postback], all my styles applied to the entire
form is dissappeared[it appears white, but the controls are there],
this occured only after enabling the Smart Navigation,
If Smart Navigation is not enabled ...there is no
problem with style sheets of the form

Please help me out how to get rid of this problem, as i need to enable
Smart navigation,
IAm using
Microsoft Development Environment :2003 ver:7.1.3088
Microsoft .NET Framework :1.1
Microsoft Visual C# .NET

.......Please Help