Uploading Large Files

Dan

MS won't seem to let me reply to my old post, so I created a new one.

The error occurs in all browsers. It's definitely a server issue, not client.
The server is not proxied in any way.
I tried uploading the files on the server and experienced the same issues as
I get on any other computer.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Dan

When uploading about 20mb worth (10x2mb files), I get the following
error (thrown from firefox). I tried changing Response.Expires,
Server.ScriptTimeout, and the connection timeout setting for the
website in IIS.

Is Firefox the only affected browser?
Connection Interrupted
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection.
Please try again.

When uploading about 2-10mb worth of files, I get an error thrown by
ASP. The error typically just means that AspMaxRequestEntityAllowed
needs to be increased, but since I've already increased it as high as
it can go, I'm really confused.

Is there any chance this server is behind a proxy (reverse or otherwise)?
Can you duplicate this behavior on the server itself (by logging into the
server and using the web client on the machine to upload a large file)?