UploadRAR.com Remote File Copy - Copy files from other UploadRAR users

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by hacxx, Jun 25, 2020.

  1. hacxx

    hacxx

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2020
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have develop this tool a few days ago and i couldn't make it to work. Basically this script asks the user for a token which is available on the UploadRAR users folder and then using a api request it gets 10 popular files and copy to your user folder.

    This code has been hacked from the begining using multiple codes and assemble into one app. Some are deprecated but as long it works i will still use them. Can anyone view the source and figure it out what is not working?

    Register your UploadRAR account
    https://uploadrar.com/free11433.html

    Here is a user account to get the token
    https://uploadrar.com/users/melee