Url re-write not working on Vista

Med

Hi,

My asp.net 3.5 app used to work on my XP pro IIS5, but since I transferred
it to Vista Business "urlrewritingnet" had stopp working and I am getting
Page 404 not found.

I have UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewriter.dll in bin folder and my web.config
hasn't changed. I have Enabled Windows authentication under IIS for the
virtual directory.

What am I missing?

Regards

Med

Guest

Hi,

My asp.net 3.5 app used to work on my XP pro IIS5, but since I transferred
it to Vista Business "urlrewritingnet" had stopp working and I am getting
Page 404 not found.

I have UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewriter.dll in bin folder and my web.config
hasn't changed.  I have Enabled Windows authentication under IIS for the
virtual directory.

What am I missing?

Regards

Med

try to add in <modules> of the web.config file
runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests="true" and

<add name="UrlRewriteModule"
type="UrlRewritingNet.Web.UrlRewriteModule,
UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewriter" preCondition="managedHandler" />

hope this helps

Med

Hi Alexey,

Thank-you very much for your help. It fixed the problem.

Thanks again.

Kind Regards

Med

P.S. I want to apologise the group for sending test/duplicate messages. I
was configuring Windows Mail as it was keep asking to sign-in, and I never
thought that my messages were actually being sent!

[...]

hej, glad it works

Anon User
Microsoft MVP