User interface suggestion wanted

staeri

I have a datalist which shows accounts and the forecasted amount for
each account. The forecasted amount is entered into textboxes by the
user.

Now I want to add functionality so that the user can be able to specify
which months the forecasted amount is likely to occur for each account
and I'm thinking about the best way of doing this. That means the user
can enter a forecast of 100 on account 3010. He can stay with that the
way the application works right now. He should also be able to specify
(if he wants) that 60 is going to occur in october and 40 is going to
occur in december or any other month or amount.

Does anyone have a good suggestion how to achieve this functionality
with good ASP.NET 2.0 design?

Regards,