UserControl has no DataBound event?

crpietschmann

I have a UserControl that is used inside a datalist and I am databinding a
could of the UserControl's properties to the data displayed in the datalist.
My issue is I need to have some code run once all the properties are
databound, but the UserControl class doesn't have the DataBound event.

Does anyone know a way of doing this?

Ad

Teemu Keiski

It has DataBinding event which you could listen for or you can override
DataBind() method in a class inheriting from UserControl and place the code
after a call to MyBase.DataBind (or base.DataBind() in C#)