Using AJAX (XmlHttpRequest) to load images

dean.h.brown

I'd like to create a slideshow using the same technology that Google
Maps uses:
Load/unload images offscreen and the user can drag the images around.

Dragging the images is easy
(http://www.walterzorn.com/dragdrop/dragdrop_e.htm)

But I haven't found a way to load the images as needed (There may be
100's so I don't want to load them all when the page loads)

Thanks!

ajaxtoday

May be you can use AJAX to fetch urls for the images for each slide
from the server and assign it the src property of IMG element, browser
will read the image and show it for you.

- Rafiq.
http://www.ajaxtoday.com