using binding tag in DataList (asp.net 2.0)

somequestion

in asp.net 2.0
i want to get [ CommentId ] value from database.
BoardCommentWrite have a CommentId property as public
so when i attach BoardCommentWrite usercontrol i want to get CommentId value
from DataList so i write my code like below..

<DataList >
<ItemTemplate>

<uc1:BoardCommentWrite ID="BoardCommentWrite1"
CommentId="<%# Bind("CommentId") %>" runat="server" />

</ItemTemplate>
</DataList >

that' why i have to distinguish between controls but it's not working

it give me " null value "

is there any way to solve this problem?

thanks