using color.FromArgb for imported Flash values

Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have this strange problem. The application I am working on imports color values from Flash that look like this:

0x-f9fff6

And, on the script side, it uses a conversion algorithm to convert them into Color.FromArgb values:

Color.FromArgb(&H78 + Convert.ToInt32(aPixels(k)))

K is the loop index. I added &H78 because I read somewhere that it should be in front of the hex value in order for the Color.FromArgb to read it properly. But then again Convert.ToInt32() might be doing the same thing. FYI, I also tried running it without &H78 and it didn't work. Whatever is happening in that convert statement is screwing up the program.

This should work under normal circumstances. But it doesn't work and this brings me here. Please help.