Using DLLs in MS Visual C++ 6

Arek

Hi,

How to add dll file into Visual C++ 6.0 project? I've tried to do it by
Project -> Settings -> Link -> Object/library modules but when I try to
run it, there is a linker error:
"fatal error LNK1136: invalid or corrupt file"
The file is OK becouse it works fine in sample project. I have no idea
what's wrong.

Please help.

Arek

Moonlit napisa³(a):
Hi,

I think you have to add the import library there (the *.lib) file that goes
with the dll.
Now it works :) Thanks. I thought I need *.h and *.dll files only but OK.