Gina

Hi Hamish and David.

thanks a lot for your answers ...
I went for script.aculo.us

and all works well now

Gina

Garrett Smith

Hamish said:
If this group can maintain a veneer of professionalism that the
industry so lacks, I would be interested in a level-headed discussion
about the pros and cons. I fully recognize the expertise in this
group, but the objections vented here are very rarely articulated
clearly or compellingly, and use-cases are usually ignored as
extraneous or irrelevant.

Maybe add to faq section on posting:

| When posting, maintain professionalism and objectivity.

Garrett

David Mark

Maybe add to faq section on posting:

| When posting, maintain professionalism and objectivity.

I doubt it. IIRC, I answered this objection, which was a request for
further info about jQuery. Search for "jQuery" + my name. Lots of
articulation there. Clear and compelling with "use-cases" that
couldn't be more relevant.