Using MAPI (simplemapi.py)

Tomas Brabenec

Hi all,

i need open new messages in default e-mail client from my application in
windows.
I using simplemapi.py (http://www.kirbyfooty.com/simplemapi.py)
But not worked correctly.

This is a error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Q:\Notebook\frmApp.py", line 206, in on_mnu_email

simplemapi.SendMail("",self.tree.GetItemText(self.tree.GetSelection()),self.memo.GetValue(),"")
File "C:\bra\Programs\Notebook\lib\simplemapi.py", line 141, in SendMail
raise WindowsError, "MAPI error %i" % rc
WindowsError: MAPI error 3221225477

Please, where is a problem ?

Tomas Brabenec
http://brabenec.net