    http://localhost:4443/Default.aspx

    Tnx in advanced
    I love those beginner questions

    John, Oct 16, 2005

  2. re:
    In the Solution Explorer, right-click the name of the Web site for which you
    want to specify a Web server, and then click Property Pages.

    In the Property Pages dialog box, click the Start Options tab.
    Under Server, click Use custom server.

    In the Base URL box, type the URL that Visual Web Developer
    should start when running the current Web site. You can use localhost.

    From that point on, the VS.NET IDE will not use the internal web server,
    but will use IIS to open your pages, i.e., if you are working on default.aspx,
    it will be opened as : http://localhost/default.aspx

    That should get rid of *all* your URL
    referencing problems without using ReWritePath.

    re:
    Can you state your problem a bit more clearly ?

    Are you getting 404s ?

    Juan T. Llibre, Oct 16, 2005