Using win32api

Tristin Davis

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some good, in depth examples
of using Win32API. I"m extremely lost when it comes to packing/unpacking
the data. After many many searches, I find several places where memcpy is
being used and others where DL is also being used. Other places it doesn't
look necessary. Here's the specific function i'm trying to hook into

DWORD WNetAddConnection2(
__in LPNETRESOURCE *lpNetResource*, <-- NETRESOURCE Structure
__in LPCTSTR *lpPassword*,
__in LPCTSTR *lpUsername*,
__in DWORD *dwFlags*
);

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa385413(VS.85).aspx

The packing of the structure is what is giving me the most confusion.
Here's what I have so far.