Utah Open Source Conference, August 28-30

jazbees

Apologies if this is too regional and not of interest to the broader
Python community, but I felt I should pass along the link to an event
I stumbled across today:

http://2008.utosc.com/pages/home/

Some talks on the schedule are either directly about Python ("Vim and
Python", "Using Lasers, Webcams, and Python to Create a Halloween Game
in my Driveway") or about related topics ("A Django Miscellany"), not
to mention all the general open-source topics. If you're in the
neighborhood of Salt Lake Community College later this week and have
the time, it might be worth a visit.

I'm not connected with the event in any way. Just found it and wanted
to share the info. Cheers!

Justin