Hello,

i need help with validating my HTML

please see

Code:
https://forallthetime.com/grid1.html

and run it through a HTML validator

unfortunately i am lost here :(

completely lost and intimated

i have not come across this in my studying yet

i ask for help resolving these issues

and i ask for help understanding what's going on

maybe shoot me a code pen with the proper, resolved code

MANY THANKS!!!

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
Forget 1.. The next is self-explanatory ng-app and layout are not attributes of the body tag see global atts here https://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_standardattributes.asphttps://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_eventattributes.asp and event atts here .
5 to 11 tells you the problem, tells you where it's at, and then shows you the line. The use of the slash '/>' is wrong - remove them.
12 to 14 are also the same and a little strange. Had an idea it was talking about the '/>' so entered the page as a text file and yes it gave that as the error so remove them also. You should be good at that point except for error 1 and just ignore that one for the moment.