varied results with Request.ServerVariables("SCRIPT_NAME")

Laura

At two different points in my website I have used a file
include to display a list of hyperlinks on a page rather
than saving the list of links in two different places.

To determine the paths for the links I use
Request.ServerVariables("SCRIPT_NAME") to find out which
page I'm currently on and use an if statement to assign
the beginning part of the relative path.

My problem is that this:
'------------------------------------------------------
currentPage = Request.ServerVariables("SCRIPT_NAME")

if instr(currentPage, "loginresponse") > 0 then
addToPath_forFirm = "firm/"
addToPath_forTea = "tea/"
else
addToPath_forFirm = ""
addToPath_forTea = "../tea/"
end if

returns as TRUE for me at my computer and FALSE for the
person testing the site, though when I response.write the
currentPage variable to the screen we both get the same
output.

Help??

TIA

Laura

Thank you both. I will use your suggestions. In the
meantime, it magically started working again for my tester.