vb dll

Luca

Hello at all.
I have to use a vb dll called ndxComm.dll

I have do this but i get the following error:

from win32com import client
from win32com.client import Dispatch

avatar = Dispatch("NdxComm")
avatar.Reset(1, 20, True)

pywintypes.com_error:(-2147221005, "stringa dell'interfaccia non
valida.", None, None)
frame4.py:avatar = Dispatch(NdxComm")
_init_.py:dispatch, userName =
dynamic._GetGoodDispatchAndUserName(dispatch,userName,clsctx)
dynamic.py : return(_GetGoodDispatch(IDispatch, clsctx), userName)
dynamic.py: IDspatch = pythoncom.CoCreateInstance(IDspatch, None,
clsctx,pythoncom.IID_IDispatch)

Can you help me to make it in the right way.

Thanks for your help

Regars