VCOMM

Krzysiek

Hi!
I programme in Visual C ++ 6.0 with DDK for Win2000.
I read in MSDN that in Windows 2000 there is the driver of virtual serial
port.
I would like to use it at my application to install the virtual serial port
(VCOMM) in Windows 2000. I want that different applications could use this
virtual port. How can I do it?
I apologize for my mistakes, but I just started to learn English.
Please, help me!

Krzysztof Donat
Electronic Power and Market Sp. z o.o.
78-400 Szczecinek, ul. Junacka 7
POLAND
tel./fax 0-94 3723600, 3740890 wewn.57
tel. kom. 604 485 628
(e-mail address removed)
http://www.epm.com.pl

Mark A. Odell

I programme in Visual C ++ 6.0 with DDK for Win2000.
I read in MSDN that in Windows 2000 there is the driver of virtual
serial port.
I would like to use it at my application to install the virtual serial
port (VCOMM) in Windows 2000. I want that different applications could
use this virtual port. How can I do it?

You are in the wrong room, ISO/ANSI C does not specify Windows virtual
serial port operation. You seek a win32 programming newsgroup.