Vertical Gap between DIVs in Opera 8.5 Mac + IE 5.2 Mac

mangm

Hello,

I'm using a Mac - when I look at the following HTML from Safari (or
Firefox),
there is no red gap between the centered DIVs Wrapper and Interior.

However, Opera and IE do expose this gap - does anyone know what I'm
doing wrong?
Thanks in advance,
Mike

body {background-color:red;}
#wrapper {width: 762px; margin: 32px auto 0 auto; background-color:
green;}
#banner {margin-left: 200px;height: 80px;background-color: yellow;
width: 562px;}
#interior {margin: 0 auto; width: 750px; background-color: blue;}
#banner ul {padding: 16px; border: 1px solid green;}
#banner ul li {display: inline;}
</head>

Els

mangm said:
Hello,

I'm using a Mac - when I look at the following HTML from Safari (or
Firefox),
there is no red gap between the centered DIVs Wrapper and Interior.

How about setting the bottom-margin of the ul to 0?