view-source in mobile

I've got a tablet with the mobile version of Chrome (Android 4.2.2).

How do I view the page source? I've tried adding the prefix:

view-source:

but this does not seem to work

I've noticed two different behaviors of websites. The first is just the
normal site, and you can use gestures to increase a section so that you
can read just one column.

The second is a mobile version. These are single column and the
expand/contract gestures do not work.

As we learn much from the established work of others, I'd like to get
under the hood, so to speak.

BTW, the Tegra Note 7 is a very nice piece of hardware!

Jeff