Visual C++ vector warning

rob

Hey,

I'm getting an error message (C4786) while compiling some code that
contains a vector of strings "vector <string> myVector(4);" i've added
"#pragma warning(disable:4786)" to the preprocessing stage which has
disabled the warning messages for my code (i no longer get a warning
from myCode.cpp) but the warning still appears from an MS Include
file.

I'm pretty sure it's ok to ignore this warning in that it only affects
the debugger and not the programs performance, but does anyone know
how i mite turn the warning message off?

Cheers all,

Rob.

Error message C4786 below:
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\vector(47) :
information

Karl Heinz Buchegger

Please see the thread entitled: 'So many warnings'
It covers the very same topic.