Visual Studio: StackOverflow

JIMCO Software

Rob said:
Ironically, you maybe interested in the app I'm writing - well
probably not - but hey I'll tell you about it anyway :D

Thanks, Rob. Pretty cool.

Guest

Another trick in these sitauations:
- backup all project
- delete BIN and OBJ directories
- delete .SUO file

Open in VS your project. It will not try to open any files. Open them step
by step, this way you can determine which file is determining the problem.
Repeat previous steps. Open concerned file in Notepad and Comment ALL (maybe
you already can guess which part is causing the problem and correct it). Then
use binary-search by commenting the first half/second half . then again half
of the half. This way you can find WHAT is causing the problem.

Works well in VS2K3

Pazu

Rob Meade

Another trick in these sitauations:
- backup all project
- delete BIN and OBJ directories
- delete .SUO file

[snip]

Hi Pazu, thanks for your reply and suggestions :eek:)

Rob