Is there any Web Deployment Projects in Visual Studio 2003

sweetpotatop

Hi,

I have an asp.net project written in VS 2003. I am going to convert my
asp.net site into a SharePoint site.

One of the steps is to add a Web Deployment Project to my website
solution. Since, it was written in VS 2003, I don't think that is
available, is there any equivalent to "Web Deployment Project " in VS
2003? I saw one called "Web Setup Project", are they the same?

And here are the suggested steps I got from another link:
Step1: Add a Web Deployment Project to your website solution that will
create a single DLL for the website. This step will give us the code-
behind DLL and other dependency DLLs for the website.

Step2: Copy the bin folder items (DLLs) into the SharePoint site, and
tweak the web configuration file of the SharePoint site to use the
copied DLLs.

Step3: Open your created SharePoint site in SharePoint Designer and
import the web pages from our web application and link it to the
appropriate DLLs.

Or if you have an other way to convert the site, please suggest.

Thanks in advance. Your help would be greatly appreciated.